Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Giving in

I'm finally giving into this whole blog thing. I love reading other people's but when I thought about starting my own it just seemed like a lot of work! I've thought about it a lot lately and decided it would be worth it (even if it is a pain in my butt)! Where to start?

 Brandon and I got married July 29, 2010.

Five months later I found out I was pregnant. 

We realized we would not fit comfortably in our small duplex, so we quickly began the house hunt. We found a great house in a great neighborhood in Clinton. We love it here!

A few months after we moved in we welcomed our first baby, Kayson! Born September 25, 2011 at 10:07pm weighing 7 pounds 10 ounces and 20 inches long.
He has been such a blessing. We can't imagine life without him, he is so much fun! I will write more about him later though. I could go on and on!

Brandon is a Lead Test Engineer at L-3 Communications in Salt Lake. He loves it there. I am a stay at home mom and student. I am taking online classes at Weber for Business Administration. I couldn't ask for more. I love being able to stay home with Kayson. What else? We have two very annoying dogs, Kina and Suka. They love to bark at everyone who comes close to our house and when we have visitors they go absolutely nuts! They run around barking and jumping all over everyone, so when we have company they have to be locked outside or in their kennel. They really are sweet dogs though. When it's just us they are really pretty relaxed and are very good with Kayson. They love to lay next to him and watch him when he has tummy time. It's really cute! 

Well I think that is all for now, Kayson is waking up from his nap. I will try to post more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment